EFFECTIVE AS OF JANUARY 8, 2016
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION: When you sign up to become a Registered User or enter a promotion or our referral program, you may be required to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address (collectively, the “Personal Information”). We do not collect any Personal Information from you when you use our website or Platform unless you provide us with the Personal Information voluntarily (for example, by registering to use the Platform or joining our e-mail list).
2. BILLING INFORMATION: In order to submit orders through the Platform, you will be required to provide certain information in addition to the Personal Information noted above. Such information may include a debit card number, credit card number, billing address, and similar information (collectively, the “Billing Information”).
3. GEOLOCATIONAL INFORMATION: In order to provide access to the Service while you are using a mobile device, we may automatically collect geolocational information from your mobile device, your wireless carrier, or certain third-party service providers (“Geolocational Information”). Collection of such Geolocational Information occurs only when the platform is running on your mobile device. You may decline to allow us to collect such Geolocational Information, in which case Ritzy will not be able to provide certain services to you.
4. OTHER INFORMATION: In addition to the Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Geolocational Information, we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
• From You. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your gender, interests, favorite foods, and favorite restaurants.
• From Your Activity. Information that we automatically collect when you use the Platform, such as the type of device from which you access the Platform, your IP
addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Platform you
visit, what you order and from which restaurants, and similar information concerning your use of the Platform.
• From Cookies. Information that we collect using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s hard drive so that your
you do not want the Platform to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your
Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Platform may not function properly.
When the Platform is made available to you through Facebook and/or other third-party sites, please be aware that these other sites maintain their own policies regarding
cookies and the collection and use of information. You are responsible for reviewing those policies.
and privacy policies.
THE INFORMATION COLLECTED BY OR THROUGH THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING COMPANIES
ACCESSING AND MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
If you have registered for the Platform, you may access, review, and make changes to your Personal Information and/or your Billing Information by (i) e-mailing us at email@example.com, (ii) calling us at 1-877 20 RITZY, or (iii) following the instructions found on the Platform. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Ritzy marketing email. Registered Users cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to their account. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE THE INFORMATION
We use the Personal Information and the Other Information to provide you access and use of the Platform, solicit your feedback, inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners, referral, and promotional programs, and to improve our service to you. We use the Billing Information to process your orders, and we use the Geolocational Information to recommend nearby restaurants to you as appropriate. Also, we may share Personal Information, Billing Information, Geolocational Information, and/or Other Information as described below.
• In order to provide you our services, we need to share your name, phone number, meal order, and physical address with the restaurants from which you order and with
any third parties that are involved in, or provide services in connection with, such orders, such as delivery services, licensees of our Platform, and similar parties.
• In order to administer our rewards, referral, and promotional programs, we may share your Personal Information and Other Information with the restaurants from which
• We may from time to time share Personal Information and/or Other Information with other companies who may provide you information about the products and services
they offer. However, to the extent required by law, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out of such sharing.
• In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our Platform, we might analyze the Other Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage,
and improve the Platform. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business
partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third
parties for other lawful purposes.
• We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing marketing assistance, order fulfillment, billing, and
customer service. These other companies will have access to the Personal Information, the Billing Information, Geolocational Information, and the Other Information only
as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
• As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar
event, the Personal Information, Billing Information, Geolocational Information, and Other Information may be part of the transferred assets.
• To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose Personal Information, the Billing Information, the Geolocational Information, and the Other Information when
required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing such information is
necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ritzy or others.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information, the Billing Information, the Geolocational Information, and the Other Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Platform may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO NON-U.S. RESIDENTS
The Platform and our website are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Platform or the website and/or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer.
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who have an established business relationship with Ritzy may choose to opt out of our sharing their Personal Information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and (1) you wish to opt out; or (2) you wish to request certain information regarding our disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for the direct marketing purposes, please send an e-mail to info@Ritzy.com or write to us at:
Ritzy, Inc. 1630 Flinthaven CT, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
HOW TO CONTACT US